Books read in 2021
- Last Train to Hilversum by Charlie Connelly.
- Blindness by José Saramago.
- Halfway To Hollywood: Diaries 1980-1988 by Michael Palin.
- The Ministry of Truth: A biography of George Orwell’s 1984 by Dorian Lynskey.
- You Could Do Something Amazing with Your Life [You Are Raoul Moat] by Andrew Hankinson.
- Intimations by Zadie Smith.
- Watermark: An Essay on Venice by Joseph Brodsky.
- Drive Your Plow Over the Bones of the Dead by Olga Tokarczuk.
- The Playboy of the Western World by J. M. Synge.
- Notebook by Tom Cox.